for a bride who is looking for that one-of-a-kind wedding dress
In addition to our renowned ready-to-wear gowns, Jinza is also known for her famous custom design dresses.
Haute Couture Service
- Looking for a unique wedding dress that only belongs to yourself?
- Want to use some parts of your mother or grandmother's wedding dress to create your very own wedding dress?
- Do you have something in mind but can't find the perfect dress after several dress fittings?
- Want to create a non-traditional wedding dress?
It's an experience to create your dream dress with the JINZA team. Your dress is constructed by hand from start to finish, made from high quality fabric with extreme attention to detail and finished by a team of the most experienced and capable sewers in the California.
Price starts from $6,000 and up
How it Works
- Knowing what you like.
- Having a file of your dream dresses before you book an appointment with us at a store near you is preferred..
- We will guide your through the whole process. Each custom piece is very special to our team. We get to know your personality, your dream wedding, and most importantly we are part of your memory.
- To design your dream dress with our team requires 6-8 months. At least three fittings are expected.
Cultural Wedding Attire/ modern modest brides
In western cultures, brides traditionally wear a white dress on their wedding day. Look beyond the west and you'll find a wide variety of wedding attire according to different countries and cultures. Some brides adorn themselves in colorful garments, others paint their hands and faces in accordance with local traditions, and some hide their faces completely behind layers of jewelry or veils.
At JINZA Bridal, we love working with brides from all over the world! We respect all cultures and work with our bride to incorporate all of the cultural elements into her wedding dress. We have worked with Jewish brides, Nigerian brides, Japanese brides, Chinese brides, Vietnamese brides, Russian brides, Indian brides, and more. Let us incorporate a variety of distinct, traditional cultural elements and your personality into the design. Your final gown design will be designed and tailored specifically for you - perfectly intertwining traditional and modern elements.